1. Let it be breathable, or use dehumidifying agents regularly, so as to avoid the body and clothes being exposed to moisture.
2. When purchasing, it is the best strategy to reduce the dust by selecting furniture with high degree of closeness in drawers and cabinets.
3. When using the sliding door, be sure to first see if the handle is protruding. If there is a protrusion, press it first, otherwise it will damage the side cabinet or handle.
4. Always keep the door clean and there should be no debris or dust in the track. Wipe the cabinet and cabinet door with a semi-wet rag when cleaning.
5. Should prevent heavy objects and sharp objects from hitting the track, scratching the cabinet and door panels, the cabinet edge can not touch water and other liquid solvents, so as to avoid the edge of the edge.
6. Wooden wardrobes usually just wipe with a clean rag.
7. It is a normal phenomenon that the light rail door pulleys are used for a long time. To ensure the smooth and quiet sound of the pulleys, the lubricating oil can be added along the upper and lower pulleys every 2-3 months.
8. When the air in the living room or the weather is too humid, open the doors and windows regularly and place a small bag of dry lime or other desiccant in the corner of the closet to prevent mold and deformation of the cabinet and door panel.