1. Avoid placing the furniture in the sun, or avoid placing it in an excessively dry place to prevent cracking and deformation of the wood.
2. Avoid using pigments and putties that are different from the original paint color of the furniture, and then insert them into the cracks of the furniture to avoid the scars.
3. Avoid placing the furniture in a very humid place, so as not to let the wood wet and swell, the long time is easy to rotten, the drawer will not open.
4. Avoid using a chemical containing a lot of fragrance to remove the smell of the wardrobe, because they are likely to cause damage to the clothing.
5. Avoid hard towing during handling, should be lightly lifted; should be placed flat and stable when placed, if the ground is not flat, the legs should be solid to prevent damage to the blink structure.
6. Avoid heavy objects on the top of the furniture such as large wardrobes, so as to avoid the door protruding, the door is not tight; clothing is also avoiding excessive stacking, avoid exceeding the cabinet door to prevent deformation of the door.
7. Avoid washing with water or use a rag to clean the furniture made of plywood, should not be soaked in alkaline water, to prevent the splint from dispersing or degumming, avoid using corrosive cleaning agents.
8. Avoid using alkaline water or boiling water to wash the furniture or place high-concentration alcohol, banana water and freshly boiled boiling water on the table to prevent damage to the paint surface.